Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm not psychic, but...

As much as I love sleek, modern homes, I'm pretty sure my future house will look something like this:



The Selby posted a series of photos from Elisa Nalin's Parisian apartment and I can't help but feel like I'm looking into a crystal ball. I love tons of photos and bright, fun tchotchke's and I have definitely left a vase full of flowers sit too long and decide I like it better that way. I have mixed feelings about this. I love how colorful it is and how she obviously loves old, forgotten things, but is it too much? Here are some more shots from my doppleganger apartment of the fuuuutuuurrrrrre. :)





1 comment:

BexSue said...

I love Love LOVE all your photos in this post! I should send you a pic of my old paint ladder turned dress wardrobe.. I think you'd like it!