Monday, December 22, 2008

Sharpie Wallpaper


For a 360 degree view of this guys basement and the full story, click here. Seriously, click there, 'cause it's really awesome. He's able to add depth, texture and hallways!

It reminds me of an Anthropologie store display with chalkboard paint. Lemme see if I can find it.... Yeah! Here it is:

Anthropologie has the BEST displays. Most of them are made from normal, everyday items but used in a special and creative way. Like this gorgeous lighting solution made of mason jars.

And these dramatic vines made of cut paper!

I need to hunt down some more pictures from Anthropologie. Or maybe I'll just go down to the store! Yeah, I think I'd rather do that. :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Tina and I saw a display at Anthro made out of paper plates. It was AWESOME!!!