Monday, January 12, 2009

The Selby

If you don't know about The Selby, please let me tell you about it. The Selby is a website devoted to photographs and interviews of artists and interesting people and their living spaces. It's updated about every week, sometimes more, and I just can't get enough. I guess it's the voyeur in me :) Anyway, the photographer goes into someone's home and just photographs everything--sometimes I can't believe how cool some of these places are! So many great ideas and inspirations! My favorite ones are the couples, because I like to see how the two personalities mix in the space.

Here is just a taste (click on the photo for the full post of the place):
LinkDustin Yellen
LinkAbigail Smiley Smith and Philip Smiley

Melia Marden & Frank Sisti Jr.

1 comment:

sarah said...

i LOVE the selby. i post alot of their photos on my blog too :)